The Expedition begins June 18th, 2004. Four nefarious escapees from the Fifth floor ward at Harborview are given license to commandeer a Recreational Vehicle and venture into the Hearland of America. Make sure your doors and windows are locked!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

The Circus is in town

Welcome to our new trip diary. We will be posting along the way whenever adventure strikes us.

The Cast:

Blob Von Waffelbone (post as BVW)
Sherman T Amsterdam (post as STA)
Sparkle Brightstar (post as SB)
Ganza Kozolovich (post as GK)

Names have been modified to protect individual copyrights. Names may also be subject to change.

Feel free to post comments on our blog. We'd love to hear from you.

We will also use this as means for you to post bail.

Thanks
Management

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see you when you get to Kansas. I'm looking forward to drinks (and maybe a haircut) at the St. Gregory and a strip and some gizzards at the Topeka Steakhouse. Maybe we should check out the Sasnak when you come through? I need to add some pictures of the place to the site that bears its name.
+Adam

8:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont like censorship Mr&Mrs Gore! Something tells me my ass is gonna be sore when you swore it wouldnt hurt!!!! You know where I live bitch. No games this time,kay

4:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Scharrera said...

"Accident" is right, I'm sure.
So are you gonna stop by Golden Gardens for a send-off toast?
It won't be the same without you.

12:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout' you jackasses go off trail a bit and spend a couple days in Tampa?

Miles Long

6:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Summerfest in Milwaukee isn't on your schedule.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zellar plays at the Red Carpet tonight. I'll be sure to request Vacation in the Dells for you, but I suspect once Marty hears the details he'll be playing Cut Me Off or Statue of Gee-Zeus.

Stash

12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Awesom'O tell me all your secrets

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Awesom'O tell me all your secrets

1:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like someone forgot the fuzzbuster,(maybe someone stole the damn fuzzbuster, Sly) if thats all the farther you've gotten . don't blink or you'll miss Lyons. maybe blob van should be buster heiman

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you guys still have a 6/22 ETA of Larryville tonight? If so - let a brother know where you're going to be so Heid and I can meet ya'll out. Holla... -Mac

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home